Consultant, founder at Intranet Management
Born in 1966, Giacomo Mason has a Diploma in Computer Science and a Degree in Philosophy and has always worked in areas related to theses disciplines.
An intranet pioneer, he has been designing intranet and community platforms for large and medium organizations, both public and private, for more than 15 years.
He offers training on intranet management and online writing and communication and helps companies plan and design the entire internal communication and new collaboration and communication technology process.
He published numerous books and has been managing the most important Italian blog on the subject since 2001.
- Intranet information architecture, UX university, 2018
- Intranet 2.0, Tecniche Nuove, 2010
- Come si presenta con le slide, Tecniche Nuove, 2009
- La nuova comunicazione interna, Franco Angeli, 2008
- Intranet, Hops Libri, 2003